Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My Lavender

Hi. its been a while since the last time i post something. I just sitting in my mom's room while editing the upcoming project and realize i should give a little touch to the blog. So yeah, just typing some craps and enjoying my free time.

So what's going on lately :
  • School and tuition, like always.
  • Absent for the third time this month and the reason is woke up late -.-
  • Doing Twiggy's project. be hold guys!
  •  My appetite is going crazy
  • Healthy diet fail because of eating instant noodle this month -.-
  • Watching Asia's next top model and my fave is Jessica from Thailand and yey she's the winner!
  • currently maintains a killing thrush :'( 
  • And thanks for read my stupid chatter.
and here my old photos last 2 or 3 years ago. lol see i'm still have my bangs and i'm on my fattest time.




No comments:

Post a Comment