Friday, April 12, 2013

Swag Inauguration Party

The big test of senior high will be held 2 days more. i'm shaking inside hoping for the best to all of us. time flies pretty crazy. just can't believe we ald on the top of the senior high. missing all the friends and the memories.
Well, let me introduce my class. The name is "SWAG". Why SWAG? ya this name is pick by me. idk why i choose this name it just pop out from my mind when i saw all my class' people. and of course the SWAG name do have those young,energic spirit. We're pretty naughty,rebel,wild :b
So the inauguration party held last Febuary in SOHO with street style dresscode. I'm glad everything's turn out just fine. yes, i will MISS this time sooooo much, like really.
Thanks to all the swaggers and guest for hitting up the party, for the memory. i love you all !





















swag's one direction :b

don't try this at home




swagger swaggie









Picture by Samson,Edward and Vincent
edited by me

and oh yes, do check out the inauguration aftermovie in this below. enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment